Friday, April 13, 2012

AGS about to get a new website.

Remember when you were young? When we had all those cool gadjets like the ViewMaster? That's when I first remember hearing about AGS web getting an update. Kidding aside, CJ has set his mind on it. Oh, and he has also left AGA responsible on forum issues we've all been getting lately.

So, blaming AGA now, actually works. Also make sure to thank AGA for some new changes in the forums.
-  4 new subforums/boards (Bug Reports, Engine Development, Editor Development, Recruitment)
- Some changes in the order and categorizing of the forum boards, that are too complex to list.
- Beginners Questions merged in Technical Support as a child board,
- Popular Threads renamed to The Rumpus Room


The forum is looking good.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jim,
    I know this might not be the best place to post it but the forum registration is down. It keeps showing: "Database Error
    Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    The AGS blog is the only place where I can contact anyone so I'm posting it here.
    Also, I'm looking forward to the new website!!!
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Rodrigo, no biggie. I've informed the AGS Staff about this, so they are probably working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the new site :
    * the information about the length of the games has disappeared. When I download a game, I like to know if I'm going to play for hours or only for 15 mins, so I hope this information will be back.
    * the games lists (award list, alphabetical list, ...) NEED a preview screenshot of each game, like before. I always use the screenshot to evaluate a game before clicking on it.
    Apart from this, I like the new design.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean: foul language means your comment will not get published. Sorry for the captcha, was getting to much spam.