Saturday, September 20, 2014

I Give Up

This is the best and most repeated word/phrase/sound/thing you'll encounter in this MAGS September entry by Emont. I caught myself grinning whenever it played or appeared in my screen, or both. 
The entry is a very simple game, called Man Giving Up

And it's all about that. Perhaps a philosophical approach to our everyday's loserism, or just a funny game. Your call. I do have to say there's not much to it, apparently, but the music and sound effects are a high point. The game is quite polished itself, but the sound effects and the music composed for this game are 100% spot on.

So without further ado I present: 

MAN GIVING UP

 

How many times can YOU give up?

Choose from a variety of colourful settings and see how far you can go. You might just surprise yourself. You might find the power was inside yourself all along. Welcome to the world of MAN GIVING UP.



FEATURES:

* Multiple locations
* Complete music soundtrack
* Sounds
* Colours
* Pointing
* Clicking

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on the "Give Up" button when I first loaded the game, and it just exited back to Windows. I thought I should have won the game or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did the same thing. Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean: foul language means your comment will not get published. Sorry for the captcha, was getting to much spam.